1968 Chevy Corvette Radiators
- Replace® - RadiatorChevy Corvette 5.3L V8 Standard 1968, Radiator by Replace®. The radiator contains a series of small tubes through which coolant flows from the engine. A network of fins surrounds the tubes. Airflow through the grille when the vehicle is at speed,...Our price: $302.81$302.81 20% OFF
- Spectra Premium® - RadiatorChevy Corvette 5.3L / 5.4L 1968, Radiator by Spectra Premium®. The radiator is a heat exchanger that transfers heat from your engine to the air flowing through the fins. If it’s damaged your engine could overheat. Before you end up with...Our price: $437.39$437.39 20% OFF
- Stant® - OE Type Radiator CapChevy Corvette 1968, OE Type Radiator Cap by Stant®. 16 psi Pressure Rating. Packaged in a Box. Test your radiator cap whenever you service the cooling system. If you’re in need of a replacement you can prevent engine overheating and expensive...Our price: $5.03$5.03 20% OFF
- Stant® - Safety Release Radiator CapChevy Corvette 1968, Safety Release Radiator Cap by Stant®. 16 psi Pressure Rating. Packaged in a Box. Test your radiator cap whenever you service the cooling system. If you’re in need of a replacement you can prevent engine overheating and...Our price: $7.37$7.37 20% OFF
- Stant® - Radiator Cap Tester AdapterChevy Corvette 1968, Radiator Cap Tester Adapter by Stant®. A faulty radiator cap can allow your engine to overheat. Testing the cap should be part of every thorough cooling system test. This adapter enables the Stant Cooling System tester to the...Our price: $17.22$17.22 20% OFF
- Hayden® - Quick-Cool™ Radiator Mist SystemUniversal Quick-Cool™ Radiator Mist System by Hayden®. This product is a great solution when you need additional cooling in extreme conditions. Perfect for motor homes and off-road vehicles, this radiator mist system adds up to an extra 40° of...Our price: $62.61$62.61 20% OFF
Posted by Adnan S.
"I had a single electric electric fan on my 1979 Vette (Moderate Build Street and Strip). Temperatures had previously reached around 260 degrees during heavy acceleration and in stop-and-go traffic. After I've installed the dual Jetstreme with temp switch, the car warms up quickly to 200 and cools back down to 180 right away as soon as the fans are activated."