Ford Mustang 1967, GT3 Competition Tognotti Style Foam Steering Wheel by GT Performance®. Inspired by track racing in the 50’s and 60’s this GT Competition design is patterned after the "Tognotti" racing wheel. Installation requires installation kit which is sold separately. Horn Button not included.
- 304 series stainless steel construction
- Polished spokes (front, back and edges)
- Thick foam grip is made from the ”original authentic vintage recipe”, and the most comfortable cushion grip on the market!
- Horn buttons (sold separately) which features GT’s exclusive ”Sure-Lock” O-ring design that ensures they do not "pop-off” in the middle of the night!
- 3-bolt mounting pattern, can be used with any GT3 installation hub and GT3 horn buttons
- This 3-bolt mounting pattern is interchangeable with any standard 3-bolt hub or horn button
- Diameter: 15" Dish: Flat
- Dish Deep:Flat
- Grip Color:Black
- Grip Material:Foam
- Overall Diameter:15"
- Spoke Color:Polished
- Spoke Material:Stainless Steel
- Spoke Qty:4
Adding an aftermarket steering wheel is one of the most exciting and rewarding projects you can perform on your vehicle. Get rid of that old worn out steering wheel that ages your interior badly and install a new attractive wheel by GT Performance that will add some comfort and elegance to your vehicle's interior and make it come to life. Every GT Performance wheel is crafted using the finest materials and shaped with expert care to ensure your complete satisfaction while driving. Installation is actually not that difficult and requires a few hand tools to complete the job.
Founded by industry veterans who are respected and admired for their professional accomplishments in serving and supporting the automotive aftermarket. GT understands niche markets, trends and the passion of automotive enthusiasts. GT will offer products utilizing unique design elements, aesthetic features, high grade materials and improved quality of construction.