Ford Galaxie 1967, Front Strut Rod Bushings by Energy Suspension®. Upgrade and replace degraded rubber bushings that allow strut rod bushing ends to pivot where they mount on both the wheel strut and chassis. Diminish wheel hop and traction loss while maintaining proper wheel alignment upon acceleration from a stop. Resilient polyurethane construction offers greater resistance to deterioration from road grime, oil leaks, and salt slush without drying out or crumbling the way rubber mounts can.
- Set includes bushings for radius / strut rods
- Bushings absorb noise and vibration as they allow strut rod arms to flex and pivot normally at connection points on your vehicle’s strut and chassis
- Includes zinc-coated steel center pins
- High-density polyurethane construction provides a superior cushioning effect and resists drying up and crumbling the way rubber mounts can
- Higher strength of polyurethane bushings reduces wheel hop and shifting of wheel position under high torque conditions on front-wheel-drive vehicles
- Energy Suspension high-pressure endurance tests made in a range of extreme temperature conditions show HYPER-FLEX polyurethane lasts 5 to 10 times longer than conventional rubber
- All hardware needed for installation is included along with helpful instructions
- 2-year warranty against manufacturing defects (not normal wear)
- Proudly manufactured in the United States
Strut rods are suspension components designed to limit longitudinal (fore-aft) wheel movement. These links mount between the vehicle chassis and wheel strut assembly, and bushings in between dampen vibration, noise, and prevent binding when suspension links pivot under normal use. Strut rods prevent dive during braking when the weight of the vehicle shifts forward. They also serve to keep wheels from shifting position under acceleration - eliminating wheel hop that makes for a much more unpleasant ride.
Polyurethane construction provides stronger, more resilient cushioning to prevent harsh vibrations being transferred to the passenger area, and its robust nature will not collapse, deform, or crumble the way rubber mounts can. Polyurethane offers the ability to stand up and perform extremely well under extreme temperatures and resist degrading after being exposed to road grime, salt, even leaking oils or other vehicle fluids. Energy Suspension proudly manufactures all components in the United States, and backs them with a 2-year warranty against failure due to manufacturing defects.
Founded in the early 1980s in San Clemente, California, Energy Suspension has specialized in the development and improvement of polyurethane, and has always been a believer in finding ways to use it to create products that improve automotive performance. Since the company’s earliest days, their mission has been to be number one in quality, product lineup, and customer service when it comes to polyurethane bushings, mounts, and other vibration-dampening grommets. Today, their worldwide presence, loyal yet expanding customer base, and industry-wide respect show their efforts have paid off. Energy Suspension has achieved many firsts in the world of polyurethane suspension products, and CARiD offers best prices on many of them here. In an independent test done by Mopar Muscle magazine, a late model Dodge Challenger Hemi was fitted with Energy Suspension polyurethane bushings throughout all steering and suspension components. While the ride was still comfortable after the change, the improved Challenger’s lap times dropped consistently from 76 seconds with OEM rubber to 74 seconds with the polyurethane bushings. Their more resilient nature resisted crushing and warping under pressure – in turn, leading to reduced body lean and better tire grip which allowed faster speeds around turns. Considering races are often won by a fraction of a second, it’s easy to see the significant benefits that Energy Suspension bushings can bring to your car or truck.