Chevy Camaro 1967, GT3 Drift Aluminum Steering Wheel with Top Marker by GT Performance®. This Euro design offers premium styling and performance which projects the true spirit, look and feel of pro-Touring competition. Installation requires installation kit which is sold separately. Horn Button not included.
- Engineered construction: Spokes riveted to an inner steel channel with a molded polyurethane grip
- ISO: ALMg4 5086 Aluminum (5mm thick) spoke
- Deep dished spoke design for increased strength and rigidity
- The art of Italian leather sets the standard worldwide and GT uses the finest "Napped" Suede available
- Using a chrome tanning process, this supple leather is then cross stitched by artisans to provide the finest in Italian leather crafting
- Suede grip is ergonomically shaped with "top marker" and provides a "sure-grip" on the street or track
- Laser etched GT logo on center spoke
- Horn button (sold separately) which feature GT's exclusive "Sure Lock” O-ring design that ensures they do not "pop-off"
- 3-bolt mounting pattern, can be used with any GT3 installation hub (or quick release) and GT3 horn buttons
- This 3-bolt mounting pattern is interchangeable with any standard 3-bolt hub or horn button
- Diameter: 13 ¾" (350mm) Dish: 2 ¾" (70mm)
- Dish Deep:2.75"
- Grip Color:Black
- Grip Material:Polyurethane
- Spoke Color:Black
- Spoke Material:Aluminum
- Spoke Qty:3
Adding an aftermarket steering wheel is one of the most exciting and rewarding projects you can perform on your vehicle. Get rid of that old worn out steering wheel that ages your interior badly and install a new attractive wheel by GT Performance that will add some comfort and elegance to your vehicle's interior and make it come to life. Every GT Performance wheel is crafted using the finest materials and shaped with expert care to ensure your complete satisfaction while driving. Installation is actually not that difficult and requires a few hand tools to complete the job.269.98
Brand: GT Performance Part Numbers:
Founded by industry veterans who are respected and admired for their professional accomplishments in serving and supporting the automotive aftermarket. GT understands niche markets, trends and the passion of automotive enthusiasts. GT will offer products utilizing unique design elements, aesthetic features, high grade materials and improved quality of construction.Product Reviews (1)
Every Customer can leave a review about our service and the product that was purchased. In order to leave your review for your new product, please follow the link in the email you receive after completing your purchase. You can rate appearance, ease of installation, price/value and product quality.GT Performance® - GT3 Drift Aluminum Steering WheelAverage Rating: 5 of 5APPEARANCEEASE OF INSTALLATIONPRICE/VALUEQUALITYAll GT Performance Reviews(5)APPEARANCEEASE OF INSTALLATIONPRICE/VALUEQUALITY1981 Chevy Corvette | Posted by H Kirk | (West Chicago, IL)
I bought this for my Chevy Corvette. Already had the wheel for a month and this is my pros and cons. Pros: The suede leather feels good on the hand, neither to hot or to cold. The wheel is not flimsy at all. Cons: None that I could find. Overall, I recommend this wheel in case you can't afford the Sparcos, MOMO's and Nardi wheels, good quality without paying a lot for it.Was this review helpful for you? YesNoShare this review:
Product Reviews (1)
Product Reviews (1)
You will never pay more with CARiD! Not only will we match prices from any competitor's website or other reputable source, we will continue to honor that promise for up to one year after your purchase.
We'll match the price at time of purchase, or refund you the difference if done after the purchase. Either way, we are totally committed to providing you the best online shopping experience.
We're car and truck enthusiasts, just like you! And it's enthusiasts we hire in our Sales and Service Centers. Many of our staff are ASE certified and have spent years in the retail auto business.
We conduct our own in-house training, and we even bring vendors to us for hands-on product training demonstrations. You're getting true expertise when you phone or email us!
With hundreds of vendors, and tens of thousands of components for sale, we put tremendous effort into coordinating our data with our vendors' data in order to guarantee that you get the correct part.
Our huge database is regularly cross-checked to keep it current and optimized. At times, our thoroughness makes our data even more accurate than our suppliers! This rigorous process means that you can always order with confidence.