1965 Ford Mustang Radiators
- Replace® - RadiatorFord Mustang 1965, Radiator by Replace®. The radiator contains a series of small tubes through which coolant flows from the engine. A network of fins surrounds the tubes. Airflow through the grille when the vehicle is at speed, or drawn though by...Our price: $162.08 - $170.63$162.0820% OFF
- Spectra Premium® - RadiatorFord Mustang 1965, Radiator by Spectra Premium®. The radiator is a heat exchanger that transfers heat from your engine to the air flowing through the fins. If it’s damaged your engine could overheat. Before you end up with expensive engine...Our price: $182.19 - $186.51$182.1920% OFF
- Vista-Pro® - Ready-Rad™ RadiatorFord Mustang with Heavy Duty Cooling 1965, Ready-Rad™ Radiator by Vista-Pro®. Vista-Pro offers over 900 models covering 95% of the automotive, light truck and SUV industry. And with over a dozen patents and innovative features, the Ready-Rad™...Our price: $154.40 - $234.69$154.4020% OFF
- APDI® - RadiatorFord Mustang 1965, Radiator by APDI®. ADPI offers over 900 models covering 95% of the automotive, light truck and SUV industry. And with over a dozen patents and innovative features, the radiators are built to outperform the competition and the OE.Our price: $156.44 - $168.53$156.4420% OFF
- Stant® - Radiator Cap Tester AdapterFord Mustang 3.3L / 4.7L 1965, Radiator Cap Tester Adapter by Stant®. A faulty radiator cap can allow your engine to overheat. Testing the cap should be part of every thorough cooling system test. This adapter enables the Stant Cooling System...Our price: $17.22$17.2220% OFF
- Stant® - OE Type Radiator CapFord Mustang 3.3L / 4.7L 1965, OE Type Radiator Cap by Stant®. 13 psi Pressure Rating. Test your radiator cap whenever you service the cooling system. If you’re in need of a replacement you can prevent engine overheating and expensive damage...Our price: $5.29$5.2920% OFF
- Stant® - Safety Release Radiator CapFord Mustang 3.3L / 4.7L 1965, Safety Release Radiator Cap by Stant®. 13 psi Pressure Rating. Test your radiator cap whenever you service the cooling system. If you’re in need of a replacement you can prevent engine overheating and expensive...Our price: $7.37$7.3720% OFF
- Dorman® - Radiator Drain PetcockFord Mustang 1965, Brass Radiator Drain Petcock by Dorman®, 1 Piece. Dorman offers a variety of Radiator Drain Petcocks for a range of applications. Their high-quality design ensures effective draining of the cooling system.Our price: $3.22 - $4.44$3.2220% OFF
- Hayden® - Quick-Cool™ Radiator Mist SystemUniversal Quick-Cool™ Radiator Mist System by Hayden®. This product is a great solution when you need additional cooling in extreme conditions. Perfect for motor homes and off-road vehicles, this radiator mist system adds up to an extra 40° of...Our price: $63.93$63.9320% OFF
Posted by Reed J.
"I was running a 10" fan on the cooling system but then decided to upgrade to 12" size. This fan runs a lot smoother and quieter. The cycle time is shorter due to the amount of flow I am getting through my radiator, and the cooling system is where it needs to be now. Well worth the money spent."