1965 Ford Mustang Body Kits
1 - 11 of 1101 of 01
- Street Scene® Carbon Fiber Style HoodFord Mustang Base 1965, Carbon Fiber Style Hood by Street Scene®. Complete your styling package with this second-to-none unit and stand out in the sea of sameness. The hood is made of heavy-duty material for maximum strength....Award-winning designMade of high-grade steel$714.42
- RKSport® Replica Ram Air HoodFord Mustang Shelby GT 1965, Replica Ram Air Hood by RKSport®. Set your car apart and improve performance with this Ram Air Hood. The engineers at RKSport created a functional and attractive cold air intake system. This hood not...Race inspired designUnique combination of aerodynamics and style$621.14
- Willpak® Aluminum Rear Window LouverFord Mustang Fastback 1965, Aluminum Rear Window Louver by Willpak®, 1-Piece Louver. Give your modern vehicle a portion of classic muscle car style. These louvers are designed to visually enhance the look of the car while...Adds value to your vehicleReduces interior temperature$326.95
- Carbon Creations® Carbon Fiber Middle Front Lip SpoilerUniversal Carbon Fiber Middle Front Lip Under Spoiler Air Dam by Carbon Creations®. Dimensions are: 65.5"x18". Your car will appear to hug the ground with this Front Lip. Get custom style and ground effects in one package.$279.00
- Street Scene® Stick On Style Fender VentUniversal Stick On Style Chrome Fender Vent by Street Scene®. Give your vehicle the heavy-duty style it deserves! These rear fenders provide you with a set of rugged accents to complement your factory body kit. The items will also...$63.79
- Duraflex® Rear Wing SpoilerUniversal Rear Wing Spoiler by Duraflex®. Add style and performance to your car with this Wing. Its aggressive style will draw everyone's attention and it will add downforce at speed.$122.40 - $179.10
- Seibon® GT-Style Carbon Fiber SpoilerUniversal GT-Style Wing Carbon Fiber Spoiler by Seibon®. Give your car a high-tech aerodynamic look with this carbon fiber rear spoiler. Besides looking great, a rear spoiler can increase downforce for better traction. Whether...Finished in glossy clear coat that will not chip or flakeAerodynamically designed$612.00 - $901.00
- Carbon Creations® Carbon Fiber Wing Trunk Lid SpoilerUniversal Carbon Fiber Wing Trunk Lid Spoiler by Carbon Creations®. Add style and performance to your car with this Wing. Its aggressive style will draw everyone's attention and it will add downforce at speed.$399.00 - $519.00
- Spec-D® Double Deck Rear SpoilerUniversal Double Deck Rear Spoiler by Spec-D®. From small custom lip spoilers to universal adjustable double deck wing spoilers, Spec-D has a spoiler that’s just right for your ride, in a range of materials including carbon fiber...Custom styles to suit every taste and purposeCan improve vehicle aerodynamics depending on spoiler and vehicle$97.90
- Extreme Dimensions® NT-5 Wing Trunk Lid SpoilerUniversal NT-5 Wing Trunk Lid Spoiler by Extreme Dimensions®. 3 Pieces. Dimensions are: 57" tip to tip, 8" height. Add style and performance to your car with this Wing. Its appearance will draw everyone's attention and it will add...$239.00
- RI® ZR1 Roll Pan LensUniversal ZR1 Roll Pan Lens by RI®. Add original style and aggressive appearance to your vehicle with Roll Pan.Original styleThe finest quality at a great price$21.00 - $61.25
Guides & Articles
The purpose of automobile bumpers is to protect functional and cosmetic areas of the car from damage during low-speed impacts. For many decades, bumpers were heavy chrome-plated steel bars bolted onto a vehicle's front and rear. Today's vehicles still have an actual metal bumper beam, but it's structural only and lighter in weight. A plastic piece known as a bumper...
Michael GrayenAre Body Kits for Show or for Go?
There are body kits that are very carefully designed to control the airflow around the car, and there are body kits made to give the car a racing look, a look that not necessarily is more aerodynamic than the original but gives a performance character to the vehicle. It is more a choice between a kit that provides the best look per dollar and a kit that provides...
Michael GrayenWhat Type of Body Kit Material Should I Choose?
Regardless of the body kit material you choose, the end result will only be as good as the quality of the installation. Fiberglass parts are relatively easy to produce and inexpensive to buy, but their fit and finish as delivered is not as good as parts made from polyurethane or ABS plastic. Polyurethane is another popular material for body kit parts. Let’s take...
Popular Popular Products
1965 Ford Mustang Body Kits Reviews
Average rating: 4.5 - 8 reviews
EASE OF INSTALLATION
2014 Ford Mustang | Posted by Lacie | (Alvin, TX)
They look super clean on my car. I cant wait to get the matching Louver for the back glass window, everyone say they look real sharp.
Was this review helpful for you? YesNo
Share this review:
- 1965 Ford Mustang Models
- 1965 Ford Mustang Base Body Kits
- 1965 Ford Mustang Shelby GT-350 Body Kits