1964 Chevy Corvette Radiators
- Replace® - RadiatorChevy Corvette Standard Transmission 1964, Radiator by Replace®. The radiator contains a series of small tubes through which coolant flows from the engine. A network of fins surrounds the tubes. Airflow through the grille when the vehicle is at...Our price: $293.99$293.9920% OFF
- Spectra Premium® - RadiatorChevy Corvette 1964, Radiator by Spectra Premium®. The radiator is a heat exchanger that transfers heat from your engine to the air flowing through the fins. If it’s damaged your engine could overheat. Before you end up with expensive engine...Our price: $437.39$437.3920% OFF
- APDI® - RadiatorChevy Corvette 1964, Radiator by APDI®. ADPI offers over 900 models covering 95% of the automotive, light truck and SUV industry. And with over a dozen patents and innovative features, the radiators are built to outperform the competition and the...Our price: $327.73$327.7320% OFF
- Dorman® - Radiator Drain PetcockChevy Corvette 1964, Radiator Drain Petcock by Dorman®, 1 Piece. Dorman offers a variety of Radiator Drain Petcocks for a range of applications. Their high-quality design ensures effective draining of the cooling system.Our price: $3.45 - $6.22$3.4520% OFF
- Hayden® - Quick-Cool™ Radiator Mist SystemUniversal Quick-Cool™ Radiator Mist System by Hayden®. This product is a great solution when you need additional cooling in extreme conditions. Perfect for motor homes and off-road vehicles, this radiator mist system adds up to an extra 40° of...Our price: $63.93$63.9320% OFF
Posted by Adnan S.
"I had a single electric electric fan on my 1979 Vette (Moderate Build Street and Strip). Temperatures had previously reached around 260 degrees during heavy acceleration and in stop-and-go traffic. After I've installed the dual Jetstreme with temp switch, the car warms up quickly to 200 and cools back down to 180 right away as soon as the fans are activated."