Chevy Corvette 1963-1982, Corvette Style Steering Wheel with Black Hand Stiched Leather Grip, 3-Spoke Silver Anodized Aluminum Design by Grant®. 14" Diameter. Flat Dish. This replacement steering wheel captures the iconic look of OEM Chevrolet Corvette wheels on 1963-1982 models with 3 metal spokes – each with a center slot cutout. Its flat dish shape does not block legroom, and the wheel is designed for direct installation on the column without adapter pieces.
- Dish Deep: 0"
- Grip Color: Black
- Grip Material: Leather
- Overall Diameter: 14"
- Spoke Color: Silver
- Spoke Material: Aluminum
- Spoke Qty: 3
- Designed to install directly to the 6-bolt steering column of 1963-82 Chevrolet Corvettes
- Bolt pattern will NOT fit the alternate column design used on 1976 model year Corvettes
- Features styling similar to original pre-airbag Corvette steering wheels
- Flat, non-concave shape allows more legroom and space for entering and exiting your Corvette
- Features 3 metal center spokes with slot cutout in each
- Is designed for operation with tilt steering columns
- Factory original center horn buttons transfer over from your old wheel and are fully usable
- Steering wheel frame and spokes are crafted from anodized aluminum
- Proudly manufactured in the United States
Offered as part of Grant’s traditional automotive steering wheel designs, this Universal Corvette steering wheel will look equally at home on any “C2” or “C3” Vette built during the 1963 to 1982 model years. While original equipment steering wheels evolved from a deep-dish center on earlier models to a less concave shape on later ones, Corvette wheels always maintained a consistent look evocative of classic sports car design. The Universal Corvette Steering Wheel recreates the imagery of those originals with three slotted metal spokes and a black leather-wrapped rim. Installation of this replacement steering wheel is easy because it mounts directly to the 6-bolt steering column used on all C2 and C3 Corvettes except 1976 models. No adapter kit is needed, and helpful instructions are included. Center pad buttons transfer from your old wheel and serve as fully functional horn pads once installed.
Since 1922, Grant Products has been a leader in the field of automotive products. After getting its start with engine overhaul kits and parts, Grant became involved in automotive racing and supplied many engine components that set records on the salt flats of Bonneville and on the pavement of the Indianapolis Speedway. Grant diversified into steering wheels for race cars in the 1960s and pioneered many advancements using woods and plastics in construction. After introducing tilt-wheel conversion kits and street-legal quick release steering wheel kits for theft prevention, the company became so successful with their steering wheel line they opted to focus solely on it. Today, Grant Products produces a wide range of modern and retro style steering wheels for boats, heavy trucks, ATVs, golf carts as well as passenger cars. When a well-made, stylish custom steering wheel is what you want, Grant® is the only name you need to know.