If you are using your "daily driver" car or truck for occasional towing duty, you are looking for that ideal sweet spot where the weekday commute is comfortable and quiet, and the weekend trailering feels solid and secure. In other words, you don't want to vehicle to feel too "stiff" during the week, nor do you want it to ride "soft" when pulling a trailer.
1961 Buick Le Sabre Performance Suspension
1 - 24 of 2401 of 01
- Ridetech® RQ Series™ Rear ShockBuick Le Sabre 1961, RQ Series™ Rear Shock by Ridetech®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Compressed Length 14.15" x Extended Length 22.5". Fixed Valve. Travel : 8.35". Application Specific Eye Top/Eye Bottom. The RQ (ride quality) Series...1/2" hardened shaft is precision ground and straightened to a tolerance of .001" inch for increased durability and performanceBillet end cap with integrated debris wiper to prevent seal damage$125.00
- Energy Suspension® Front Control Arm BushingsBuick Le Sabre 1961, Front Control Arm Bushings by Energy Suspension®. This is a set of replacement polyurethane bushings that mount at pivot points in front independent suspension control arms. Resilient polyurethane offers...Set of replacement polyurethane bushings that mount at pivot points in front independent suspension control armsReduces play and slack in OEM factory control arm mount areas to restore proper suspension geometry for better handling and steering performance$16.17
- Energy Suspension® Front Strut Rod BushingsBuick Le Sabre 1961, Front Strut Rod Bushings by Energy Suspension®. Upgrade and replace degraded rubber bushings that allow strut rod bushing ends to pivot where they mount on both the wheel strut and chassis. Diminish wheel hop...Set includes bushings for radius / strut rodsBushings absorb noise and vibration as they allow strut rod arms to flex and pivot normally at connection points on your vehicle’s strut and chassis$13.74
- Ridetech® Front Trunnion AssemblyBuick Le Sabre 1961, Front Trunnion Assembly by Ridetech®. Includes: Snap Rings. Fits 0.625" I.D x 0.5" Bearing.Made with precision and quality in mindBuilt to last$20.00
- Energy Suspension® Front Sway Bar End LinksBuick Le Sabre 1961, Front Sway Bar End Links by Energy Suspension®. 3.375" A-Length. This is a set of 2 assembled front sway bar end links, complete with polyurethane bushings included. Resilient polyurethane offers greater...Set of 2 assembled front sway bar end links, complete with polyurethane bushings includedSway bar end links connect the sway bar to the vehicle’s suspension arm to dampen noise, vibrations, and harshness$16.66 - $17.08
- Energy Suspension® Tie Rod and Ball Joint BootsBuick Le Sabre 1961, Tie Rod and Ball Joint Boots by Energy Suspension®. Energy Suspension offers replacement dust boots for torsion bars, tie rod ends, and ball joints to prevent oil based contaminants and other unwanted corrosive...Dust boot sets are available for left/right-side ball joints, inner tie rod ends, and torsion barsReplace worn or damaged boots without having to buy an entire new part from the vehicle manufacturer$3.31 - $6.14
- Monroe® OESpectrum™ ShocksBuick Le Sabre 1961, OESpectrum™ Shocks by Monroe®. 1 per Pack. These shocks and struts are engineered for foreign nameplate vehicles to enhance the performance of their suspension systems. Monroe OESpectrum shocks utilize OE...Provide unprecedented handling precision and controlNitrogen gas charged$19.74
- MOOG® Heavy Duty Replacement Front Coil SpringsBuick Le Sabre 1961, Heavy Duty Replacement Front Coil Springs by MOOG®. 2 per Pack. Spring Type: Constant Rate. ID: 4.08". Installation Height: 10.00". End Type 1: Square. End Type 2: Tangential. Upgrade your vehicle to MOOG coil...Direct fit, with no modificationsRestores and retains proper handling$76.40
- Monroe® Strut-Mate™ Front Shock Boot KitBuick Le Sabre 1961, Strut-Mate™ Front Shock Boot Kit by Monroe®. 1 per Pack. The boot kit is designed to protect the strut piston rod from stones, mud, water, sand, and other abrasives providing longer service life for the...Protects the piston rod from corrosion, dirt, moisture and impact.Prolongs strut service life$6.14
- MOOG® Front Sway Bar Link KitBuick Le Sabre 1961, Front Sway Bar Link Kit by MOOG®. If you hear noise and are experiencing excessive body roll, you may be in need of sway bar links. This kit is designed to simplify installation and built with several...Socket style links feature superior metal bearingsGreasable design for longer life and smooth operation on socket style links$6.95 - $9.96
- Suncore® Air Compressor IsolatorBuick Le Sabre 1961, Air Compressor Isolator by Suncore®. Compressor Rubber Vibration Isolator kit absorbs the vibration from your air suspension compressor and gets Rid of The Vibration Noise. This Kit includes 3 New Rubber...Easy to installInstallation instructions included$18.75
- Mevotech® Front Sway Bar Bushing to Frame (for 19mm (3/4") Sway Bar Diameter)Buick Le Sabre 1961, Front Sway Bar Bushing to Frame by Mevotech®. Use 1 per Car, 19mm (3/4"). Remove or minimize transmitted noise, shocks, and vibrations by replacing your old and worn-out bushings with Mevotech sway bar...Isolate or minimize transmitted noise, road shock, and vibrationAllow your suspension to twist and move in response to the varying road conditions$7.62
- MOOG® Sway Bar Bushing KitBuick Le Sabre 1961, Sway Bar Bushing Kit by MOOG®. At Front to Frame. 1 per Vehicle. Diameter: 0.75". This is an aftermarket part that replaces factory OE # C1VY5493A. Replace your worn or damaged bushings with stronger and...Restore handling and enable proper alignmentReduce noise$9.72
- Sherman® Front Coil Spring InsulatorBuick Le Sabre 1961, Front Coil Spring Insulator by Sherman®. Make your vehicle perfect in every detail with Sherman products designed with ultimate quality and durability in mind. Reliable function that will meet your exacting...$17.33
- Air Lift® Air Management SystemsUniversal Air Management Systems by Air Lift®. Air Lift offers a wide variety of complete kits with everything needed to set up an air suspension system. Springs are not included, however these systems will work with your choice of...Kits contain air compressor(s), reserve tank, gauges, control switches, and all related hardware and air lines needed for installationAir springs are not included in Air Management System kits$775.00 - $1,375.00
- KW Suspensions® Hydraulic Individual Lift SystemUniversal Hydraulic Individual Lift System by KW Suspensions®. This is a set of 4 hydraulic cylinder units that mount between the spring perch and spring on KW coilovers. These expand to provide 1.8 inches of front and rear lift...Hydraulic lift cylinders (located on the coilover body between spring perch and spring) expand to provide 1.8 inches of front and rear vehicle liftAvailable in 4-wheel front and rear, or front-only applications$3,599.99 - $4,749.99
- Air Lift® 12 Volt Air CompressorsUniversal 12 Volt Air Compressors by Air Lift®. Air Lift offers 2-stage, 12-volt air compressors for all needs and budgets. Choose smaller ones for basic load leveling needs, or choose a set of two paired compressors to fill large...Dual Viair 450C, 400C, 380C, and 480C kits come with an air line extension and separate brackets for remote mountingAll compressors operate on standard 12-volt automotive electrical systems$178.95 - $419.95
- Air Lift® Air TanksUniversal Air Tanks by Air Lift®. Enhance the inflation speed and performance of your air springs with a reserve of air compressed to 150 psi stored in any of Air Lift’s reinforced steel Air Tanks. Available in sizes from 2...Crafted from high-strength, reinforced traditional steelEnsure a reserve of compressed air for springs to inflate instantly, at a faster rate$77.61 - $137.96
- Hotchkis® Super GreaseBuick Le Sabre 1961, Super Grease by Hotchkis®. 14 OZ. This is one 14-oz tube of silicone-based lubricating grease sized and designed for Hotchkis zerk fittings. Properly maintains greasable polyurethane bushings and other swivel...One 14-oz tube of silicone-based lubricating grease sized and designed for Hotchkis zerk fittingsFormulated to properly maintain greasable polyurethane bushings and other swivel joints in your suspension$25.39
- Fox® JM92 Advanced Suspension FluidJM92 Advanced Suspension Fluid by Fox®. Exclusively Formulated To Out Perform The Competition. Engineered to perform at high temperatures—formulated using advanced base fluids to provide consistent and predictable suspension...Retains stability at higher temperaturesMore predictable tuning$22.95 - $58.95
- Kendall® L-427 Super Blue Grease TubeL-427 Super Blue Grease Tube by Kendall®. 14 oz. Kendall L-427 Super Blue Grease is a high-quality, multipurpose, extreme-pressure (EP) lithium complex grease developed for the lubrication of automotive and industrial equipment...$6.58
- Motul USA® Tech Grease 300Tech Grease 300 by Motul USA®. This Motul Tech Grease 300 features a lithium-based, non-fiber synthetic blend that's perfect for wheel bearings, a steering head, a swing arm, and pivots. It is water-resistant and withstands extreme...$7.92 - $141.59
- Falcon® Front Stabilizer Bar Link KitBuick Le Sabre 1961, Front Stabilizer Bar Link Kit by Falcon®. 2 per Vehicle. 8.15" Length. Tapered with Socket. Falcon steering sway bar links are designed to last longer than typical aftermarket sway bar links. Improvements made...High strength steel boltsGuarantees good performance under high loads$3.22
- MOOG® Premium™ Front Sway Bar Link KitBuick Le Sabre 1961, Premium™ Front Sway Bar Link Kit by MOOG®. 2 per Vehicle. Includes: Polyurethane Bushings and Solid Metal Sleeve for Enhanced Performance. Barrel Nut Allows for Easier Installation. If you hear noise and are...Socket style links feature superior metal bearingsGreasable design for longer life and smooth operation on socket style links$9.80
Guides & Articles
Michael GrayenStanced Wheels, Demon Camber | How Do I Get That Look?
Stanced. Demon camber. You may know it as oni-camber. You've seen the look, and whether you like it or not is totally beside the point. The great thing about this stanced look is that it gets your attention. From the interviews we've read with owners and drivers of these machines, that is exactly what they are after. They've said that it's all about being noticed.
Michael GrayenStock vs Performance Suspension
Very often we don't even realize what a crucial role a car's suspension plays in providing a safe and comfortable ride. The system maximizes the friction between the road surface and your vehicle's tires, ensuring steering stability along with responsive handling.
Popular Popular Products