1959 Chevy Impala Performance Suspension
- Air Lift® - Air Lift1000™ Rear Air SpringsChevy Impala 1959, Air Lift1000™ Rear Air Springs by Air Lift®. This is one rear adjustable secondary air helper springs designed to mount inside your existing coil springs and add up to 1,000 pounds of leveling capacity for heavy loads. Adds...Our price: $97.95$97.9520% OFF
- Air Lift® - II LoadController™ Air Compressor SystemsChevy Impala 1959, II LoadController™ Air Compressor Systems by Air Lift®, Equal Path, for Intermittent Use, Single Gauge. Is an economically priced, popular on-board air spring compressor system. It inflates, maintains and controls air springs...Our price: $212.43$212.4320% OFF
- Belltech® - ShocksChevy Impala 1959, Shocks by Belltech®. Belltech offers great value with their Nitro Drop line of shock absorbers designed for OE ride comfort, and their Street Performance line designed for increased handling. Choose complete sets of 4, or...Our price: $55.20 - $59.20$55.2020% OFF
- Lakewood® - Shocks and StrutsChevy Impala 4.6L / 5.7L 1959, Shocks and Struts by Lakewood®. 1 Piece. When you need to get reliable components to bring your vehicle's suspension or chassis back to life, there's no better place to get them than right here. Whether you need...Our price: $70.02 - $70.37$70.0220% OFF
- Monroe® - Sensa-Trac™ ShocksChevy Impala without Air Suspension 1959, Sensa-Trac™ Shocks by Monroe®. These shock absorbers are designed to adjust to changing road conditions providing improved control and performance. Monroe offers Twin tube shocks, struts with PSD...Our price: $26.70$26.7020% OFF
- Hotchkis® - Sport Suspension SystemChevy Impala Base Convertible / Hardtop / Sedan 1959, Sport Suspension System by Hotchkis®. Hotchkis offers Sport Suspension System kits designed for the serious racer that uses their vehicle on the racetrack only. The complete kit includes Sway...Our price: $203.90 - $1,031.03$203.9020% OFF
- Hellwig® - Street Performance Sway BarsChevy Impala 1959, Street Performance Sway Bars by Hellwig®, Solid. Hellwig offers front sway bars designed for lowered trucks or other performance-oriented vehicles. Effectively reduces side-to-side body roll around turns, enhances tire grip,...Our price: $176.60 - $213.03$176.6020% OFF
- Energy Suspension® - Body Mount Bushing KitChevy Impala V8 1959, Body Mount Bushing Kit by Energy Suspension®. Upgrade and replace all the rubber mounts and bushings that have become degraded between the body and frame of your vehicle with the Polyurethane Body Mount Bushing kit. Durable...Our price: $87.60 - $120.56$87.6020% OFF
- Energy Suspension® - Control Arm BushingsChevy Impala V8 1959, Control Arm Bushings by Energy Suspension®. Energy Suspension lets you upgrade worn and crumbling rubber bushings that dampen vibrations at mounting points for front upper and lower control arms, rear upper and lower control...Our price: $59.92 - $75.95$59.9220% OFF
- Energy Suspension® - Front Sway Bar End LinksChevy Impala V8 1959, Front Sway Bar End Links by Energy Suspension®, 3.375" A-Length. This is a set of 2 assembled front sway bar end links, complete with polyurethane bushings included. Resilient polyurethane offers greater resistance to...Our price: $17.16 - $17.51$17.1620% OFF
- Energy Suspension® - Rear Track Arm BushingsChevy Impala V8 1959, Rear Track Arm Bushings by Energy Suspension®. This is a set of replacement polyurethane bushings designed to exceed factory OEM levels of strength and flexibility at the pivot points where your rear track arms (or Panhard...Our price: $11.65 - $11.93$11.6520% OFF
- Energy Suspension® - Front Tie Rod Dust BootsChevy Impala V8 1959, Front Tie Rod Dust Boots by Energy Suspension®, 1.375" Base Dia., 0.590" Pin Opening Dia., 2 per Pack. This is a set of two round polyurethane dust boots designed to surround your front tie rods near their mounting point to...Our price: $3.41$3.4120% OFF
- Monroe® - Strut-Mate™ Front Shock Boot KitChevy Impala 1959, Strut-Mate™ Front Shock Boot Kit by Monroe®. The boot kit is designed to protect the strut piston rod from stones, mud, water, sand, and other abrasives providing longer service life for the strut. In addition, the included...Our price: $7.52$7.5220% OFF
- KW Suspensions® - Hydraulic Individual Lift SystemUniversal Hydraulic Individual Lift System by KW Suspensions®. This is a set of 4 hydraulic cylinder units that mount between the spring perch and spring on KW coilovers. These expand to provide 1.8 inches of front and rear lift when lowered...Our price: $3,599.99 - $4,749.99$3,599.9920% OFF
- Air Lift® - Air Management SystemsUniversal Air Management Systems by Air Lift®. Air Lift offers a wide variety of complete kits with everything needed to set up an air suspension system. Springs are not included, however these systems will work with your choice of any Air Lift...Our price: $775.00 - $1,375.00$775.0020% OFF
- Air Lift® - 12 Volt Air CompressorsUniversal 12 Volt Air Compressors by Air Lift®. Air Lift offers 2-stage, 12-volt air compressors for all needs and budgets. Choose smaller ones for basic load leveling needs, or choose a set of two paired compressors to fill large air tanks fast,...Our price: $178.95 - $419.95$178.9520% OFF
- Air Lift® - Air TanksUniversal Air Tanks by Air Lift®. Enhance the inflation speed and performance of your air springs with a reserve of air compressed to 150 psi stored in any of Air Lift’s reinforced steel Air Tanks. Available in sizes from 2 gallons up to 12...Our price: $85.97 - $152.81$85.9720% OFF
- Energy Suspension® - Shock Reservoir IsolatorUniversal Shock Reservoir Isolator by Energy Suspension®. This is a set of polyurethane vibration dampeners that insert between externally mounted shock absorber fluid reservoirs and shocks for off-road applications. Resilient polyurethane...Our price: $6.32 - $7.91$6.3220% OFF
- Daystar® - Shock and Steering Stabilizer ArmorUniversal Shock and Steering Stabilizer Armor by Daystar®. Surround and protect your shock absorbers, steering stabilizers, or any other tubular underbody pieces from damage and grime discoloration with this set of two polyurethane sleeves for...Our price: $14.99 - $26.99$14.9920% OFF
- Daystar® - Custom Shock BootUniversal Custom Shock Boot by Daystar®. When it comes to superior suspension performance, Daystar offers protective polyurethane sleeve boots that surround and protect shock absorbers, driveshaft joints, axle joints, and steering shock...Our price: $2.73 - $12.99$2.7320% OFF
- Rugged Ridge® - Shock BootUniversal Shock Boot by Rugged Ridge®. The Jeep is the original high performance off-road machine, built to perform under the most grueling conditions. But even though it's a capable machine right from the factory, performance parts from Rugged...Our price: $9.11$9.1120% OFF
- Hotchkis® - Billet Sway Bar BracketsUniversal Billet Sway Bar Brackets by Hotchkis®. This is a set of two heavy-duty aluminum sway bar mounting brackets designed to provide a higher level of strength with more sophisticated brushed metal looks to match. Anodized finish offers high...Our price: $100.89 - $131.17$100.8920% OFF
- Energy Suspension® - Shock Eye BushingsUniversal Shock Eye Bushings by Energy Suspension®. Energy Suspension offers replacement round polyurethane bushings that mount within the open, circular ends of shock absorbers. No matter what design your shock absorber ends have, you’ll find...Our price: $2.37 - $11.93$2.3720% OFF
- Energy Suspension® - Shock/Strut Bump Stop SetUniversal Shock/Strut Bump Stop Set by Energy Suspension®. This is a set of 2 polyurethane bump stops designed for McPherson strut style shock absorbers which prevent damage when the end of suspension travel is reached. Resilient polyurethane...Our price: $3.57 - $9.50$3.5720% OFF
- Energy Suspension® - Sway Bar Bushing SetUniversal Sway Bar Bushing Set by Energy Suspension®. This is a set of replacement polyurethane bushings designed to dampen vibrations where the center section of the sway bar attaches to your vehicle’s frame. Resilient polyurethane offers...Our price: $14.97 - $23.23$14.9720% OFF
- Energy Suspension® - End Link Bushing SetUniversal End Link Bushing Set by Energy Suspension®. This is a set of replacement polyurethane grommets designed to dampen vibrations on end link rod mounting points. Resilient polyurethane offers greater resistance to deterioration from road...Our price: $5.80 - $9.49$5.8020% OFF
- Energy Suspension® - Tie Rod Dust BootsTie Rod Dust Boots by Energy Suspension®. Upgrade the protection for your steering system tie rods with replacement boots made from flexible and highly durable polyurethane. Vehicle manufacturers don’t always offer replacement boots for these...Our price: $19.79 - $57.30$19.7920% OFF
- Energy Suspension® - Polyurethane Pad SetUniversal Polyurethane Pad Set by Energy Suspension®. Upgrade and replace degraded rubber pads above and below leaf spring ends with polyurethane ones from Energy Suspension. Resilient polyurethane construction offers greater resistance to...Our price: $10.30 - $30.17$10.3020% OFF
- Daystar® - Sway Bar Bushing and BracketUniversal Sway Bar Bushing and Bracket by Daystar®. Without a doubt the most significant handling upgrade that money can buy, Daystar's Sway Bar Bushings provide significant performance increases you can feel. Aftermarket suspension manufacturers...Our price: $21.00 - $29.99$21.0020% OFF
- Daystar® - Shock and End Link BushingsUniversal Shock and End Link Bushings by Daystar®. This is a set of replacement polyurethane bushings designed for use in the pivot points of end link rods, and also within the open, circular ends of some shock absorbers. Polyurethane...Our price: $3.11 - $10.47$3.1120% OFF
- Lakewood® - Ladder Bar BushingsUniversal Ladder Bar Bushings by Lakewood®, Set of 4. When you need to get reliable components to bring your vehicle's suspension or chassis back to life, there's no better place to get them than right here. Whether you need bell housings, drag...Our price: $29.36$29.3620% OFF
- Lakewood® - Traction Bar BushingsUniversal Traction Bar Bushings by Lakewood®, Set of 4. Replacement for PN 20140, 21700, 21900, 21901, 20150, 20151, 20152. When you need to get reliable components to bring your vehicle's suspension or chassis back to life, there's no better...Our price: $28.78$28.7820% OFF
- Daystar® - Bump StopsUniversal Bump Stops by Daystar®. Bump Stops are a critical part of your vehicle's suspension - they prevent damaging over-compression and eliminate harsh bottoming of the suspension. Daystar's Bump Stops are designed and tested under the most...Our price: $7.32 - $57.84$7.3220% OFF
- Lakewood® - Traction Bar SnubbersUniversal Traction Bar Snubbers by Lakewood®, Set of 2. When you need to get reliable components to bring your vehicle's suspension or chassis back to life, there's no better place to get them than right here. Whether you need bell housings, drag...Our price: $20.15 - $27.18$20.1520% OFF
- Weapon-R® - Hellaflush Wheel Spacer KitUniversal Hellaflush Wheel Spacer Kit by Weapon-R®. Get the look you want with your aftermarket wheels with this Wheel Spacer kit.Our price: $19.00 - $126.00$19.0020% OFF
- Baer® - Wheel SpacerUniversal Wheel Spacer by Baer®. When you need to position your wheels further outward to clear brake components or to prevent larger tires from rubbing, Baer wheel spacers provide an OEM-quality fit without looseness or vibrations. Available in...Our price: $60.26 - $74.16$60.2620% OFF
- Mr. Gasket® - Wheel SpacersUniversal Wheel Spacers by Mr. Gasket®. Dress up your wheel from Mr. Gasket. Constructed from die-cast aluminum, wheel spacers provide the necessary clearance for custom wheel applications.Our price: $22.45 - $33.72$22.4520% OFF
- Hotchkis® - Zerk Fitting CapsUniversal Zerk Fitting Caps by Hotchkis®. Proper lubrication of polyurethane is critical to eliminate squeaking. By utilizing a waterproof, high temperature, high pressure, and highly adhesive silicone based grease SuperGrease will keep your...Our price: $6.92$6.9220% OFF
- Firestone® - Suspension Load Leveling KitChevy Impala 4.6L / 5.7L 1959, Suspension Load Leveling Kit by Firestone®. Coil-Rite®; Air Helper Spring Kit; Rear; Incl. Air Helper Springs; Supports; Hardware; Air Line; And Inflation Valves; No Drilling Required; OEM Number W237604131.Our price: $42.14$42.1420% OFF
- Firestone® - Suspension Air Compressor KitChevy Impala 4.6L / 5.7L 1959, Suspension Air Compressor Kit by Firestone®. Level Command II; Standard Duty Air Compressor System; Incl. Compr.; Elec./Pneumatic Sw.; Provides Equal Inflation Of Air Helper Springs; OEM # WR17602158.Our price: $272.66$272.6620% OFF
- Superlift® - Leaf Spring Alignment ClampUniversal Leaf Spring Alignment Clamp by Superlift®. Leaf Spring Clip; Bend.Our price: $5.10$5.1020% OFF
- Superlift® - Axle U-Bolt KitUniversal Axle U-Bolt Kit by Superlift®. U-Bolt Kit; Round.Our price: $15.40 - $56.60$15.4020% OFF
- MOOG® - Ball JointChevy Impala 1959, Ball Joint by MOOG®. Problem Solver. Mount Type: Bolt-in Type. Includes powdered-metal gusher Bearing to allow grease to penetrate Bearing surfaces. MOOG ball joints are the preferred choice of many professional technicians and...Our price: $43.39 - $64.98$43.3920% OFF
- Mevotech® - Ball JointsChevy Impala 1959, Ball Joints by Mevotech®, Use 2 per Car. Experience improved ride comfort and smooth handling with the replacement Mevotech ball joints. They grip the control arm better and guarantee worry-free performance even during sudden...Our price: $13.31 - $23.46$13.3120% OFF
- MOOG® - Coil Spring SetChevy Impala 1959, Coil Spring Set by MOOG®. Constant Rate Springs. End Type 1: Tangential. End Type 2: Tangential. Upgrade your vehicle to MOOG coil springs that are designed to restore the original handling, reduce body sway and bring ride...Our price: $98.37 - $108.87$98.3720% OFF
- KYB® - Excel-G™ Series ShocksChevy Impala without Air Suspension 1959, Excel-G™ Series Shocks by KYB®, 1 per Pack. Designed to help restore OE parts for normal driving conditions. Restores a vehicle’s originally designed handling and control.Our price: $28.45 - $31.94$28.4520% OFF
- KYB® - Gas-a-Just™ Series ShocksChevy Impala without Air Suspension 1959, Gas-a-Just™ Series Shocks by KYB®, 1 per Pack. Significantly increases vehicle stability, handling, and control over twin-tube designs.Our price: $47.06 - $47.84$47.0620% OFF
- MOOG® - Control Arm Shaft KitChevy Impala 1959, Control Arm Shaft Kit by MOOG®. Front Lower. Upgrade your vehicle to MOOG and experience a safe and comfortable ride. The parts are made tough to ensure reliable operation even under extreme conditions. Thanks to the advanced...Our price: $65.72$65.7220% OFF
- MOOG® - Control Arm Bushing KitChevy Impala 1959, Control Arm Bushing Kit by MOOG®. Includes Front and Rear Bushings. Replace your worn or damaged bushings with stronger and longer-lasting bushings from MOOG that effectively absorb substantial loads and are less prone to...Our price: $11.68 - $32.73$11.6820% OFF
- Goodmark® - Front Stabilizer Bar Link KitChevy Impala 1959, Front Stabilizer Bar Link Kit by Goodmark®, 22 Pieces. This is an aftermarket part that replaces factory OE #615343356488. Some other restoration sheet metal companies may carry popular panels like hoods, fenders and quarter...Our price: $42.50$42.5020% OFF
- MOOG® - Sway Bar Bushing KitChevy Impala With Standard Design 1959, Sway Bar Bushing Kit by MOOG®. Front to Frame. Replace your worn or damaged bushings with stronger and longer-lasting bushings from MOOG that effectively absorb substantial loads and are less prone to...Our price: $9.43$9.4320% OFF
- MOOG® - Sway Bar Link KitChevy Impala 1959, Sway Bar Link Kit by MOOG®. Front. If you hear noise and are experiencing excessive body roll, you may be in need of sway bar links. This kit is designed to simplify installation and built with several improvements over stock...Our price: $8.16 - $11.42$8.1620% OFF
- Mevotech® - Front Sway Bar BushingsChevy Impala 1959, Front Sway Bar Bushings by Mevotech®, Use 1 per Car. For 0.625"-0.688" Sway Bar Diameter Sway Bar Diameter. Remove or minimize transmitted noise, shocks, and vibrations by replacing your old and worn-out bushings with Mevotech...Our price: $6.61 - $8.86$6.6120% OFF
- Permatex® - Synthetic Lubricant with PTFESynthetic Lubricant with PTFE by Permatex®, 12 oz. Aerosol Can. A grease based formula for high load applications. Can be used on any moving parts to provide better, longer lasting lubrication that withstands higher temperatures and is safe on...Our price: $10.29$10.2920% OFF
- Energy Suspension® - Formula 5 PrelubeFormula 5 Prelube by Energy Suspension®. Prelube lubricant is designed to be applied once to Energy Suspension bushings, mounts, and grommets before installation on your vehicle. Once applied, the prelube forms a tough, durable, chemical...Our price: $2.72 - $66.33$2.7220% OFF
- Daystar® - LubricantLubricant by Daystar®. While competitors offer analog quality lubricant, Daystar brings lubricating grease into the digital age with synthetic lubricant made from silicone and Teflon. Lubrathane is purpose built to provide the best lubrication...Our price: $4.16 - $36.79$4.1620% OFF
- Hotchkis® - Super GreaseSuper Grease by Hotchkis®, 14 oz. This is one 14-oz tube of silicone-based lubricating grease sized and designed for Hotchkis zerk fittings. Properly maintains greasable polyurethane bushings and other swivel joints in your suspension by leaving...Our price: $24.23$24.2320% OFF
- Permatex® - Anti-Seize LubricantAnti-Seize Lubricant by Permatex®. A highly refined blend of aluminum, copper and graphite lubricants. Use during assembly to prevent galling, corrosion and seizing due to weathering or chemicals. Anti-Seize assures easier disassembly....Our price: $0.12 - $17.54$0.1220% OFF
Posted by Jc B.
"Very satisfied with the lift kit, easy to install and makes my Trailblazer look great. "
Posted by Todd W.
"The Arnott air compressor was a very easy swap of the original unit. I also installed 2 new Arnott air shocks and did the complete job in less than 2 hours."
Posted by Alona N.
"Easily installed, clear instructions, well made product. Need to make sure you have proper end links (highly recommended that you have metal ones). Thank You."
Posted by Ammar F.
"These end-links are really good quality and are adjustable. You can feel and see the quality. These are a must when you upgrade your suspension with performance stabilizer bars - particularly adjustable ones. "
Posted by Marie L.
"I amazed. I put these on along with some Eibach drag springs and some Lakewood 90/10 front struts and they helped out tons! The weight transfers much smoother then my stock suspension."